Monday, December 22, 2008

Arriving In Cancun

 

Hello all. It's been ages since I've updated my blog, and a LOT of stuff has happend since my last update. I plan to go back and post those entries retroactively, so expect a lot of blasts from the past!

Right now, I'm on vacation in Cancun posting from my hotel room at the Westin Hotel. My son has a REALLY bad cough that has limited what we can do so far, so the last 2 days its been the beach and the pool, which has been great, but today, now that he is feeling a lot better, we're off to explore Isla Mujeres by golf cart, stopping where we like to explore and go snorkeling. More updates later!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Luray va accommodations said...

Traveling is a good hobby. It is the best way to get away from stress and make new start. In fact the best work to do during vacation is to travel and make some unforgettable memories.

Cancun is a place with lots of fun if you travel at right time and with all the update information about the place as well.

This is a very beautiful and delightful view of this beautiful beach destination and it is looking an awesome while some one is capturing the ever-marvelous scene of sun-set which is heart throbbing and pleasant for sure.

SM度チェッカー said...

SMって最初は抵抗有る方が多いと思いますが、新しい自分を見付ける入門にまず、SM度チェッカーで自分に合うSMプレーを探しませんか?ここから新しい可能性が広がりますよ